Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: '16-'17 Schedule        (Topic#19082)
Ever True 
Junior

Reg: 02-02-15
06-13-16 03:17 PM - Post#207599    

http://www.brownbears.com/sports/m-baskbl/2016- 17/...

Games against Cincinnati, URI, PC, Albany and Stony Brook stick out to me. Could've done without two non-DI opponents, but that's just me. Suppose this means the list of recruits will be published soon?

Bearswin 
Freshman

Reg: 01-06-14
06-18-16 04:05 PM - Post#207773    
    In response to Ever True

Flipping through channels and came across the US Open and Spieth. Glad to see he made the cut.

Haven't cared much about Brown basketball since that pitiful performance (effort) against D3 Daniel Webster last year. Which is unfortunate, because all these guys deserve fans...

This schedule is a joke. Who cares about the 16 homes games when you average 19 fans a game. It has to be so hard playing in that environment. I would rather see a curtain cover up the bleachers at the ends of the court than trying to watch the game in that sterile gym.

This is a save your job type of schedule for coach Martin. 1 game outside of the Northeast. Might as well change the basketball teams name to Brown University-NE. If he can not manage 17/18 wins with this schedule, it will never happen.

Heard Martin lost 2 members of his staff this year. Any news on replacements? Princeton brought in Ex-NBA player Kerry Kittles to their coaching staff. Think Brown will bring in some one like that? lol

This biggest issue I saw last year was players playing for themselves and not for the betterment of the team. Only a few of the players make the 'extra' pass to get a teammate open. Hopefully, without Cedrick, everyone will buy into defense because there will be no rim protector next year.

Enjoy summer and we will hope for the best next season.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.014 seconds.   Total Queries: 8   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 01:06 PM