Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Strange Days indeed        (Topic#24028)
Streamers 
Professor
Streamers
Loc: NW Philadelphia
Reg: 11-21-04
02-22-20 01:08 PM - Post#301212    

Although the Dartmouth and Brown victories were somewhat predictable, the other two games held some surprises. I thought Princeton had a chance to knock off Harvard at home. They lead almost the whole game and nearly pulled off the upset. The way they did it though was a surprise. They did not shoot particularly well, but they took Lewis out of the game and forced a bunch of TOs on a Harvard team that is prone to them.

Then there is Cornell. Without Boeheim, they get 27 from McBride and somehow take Yale to 2OT; based on the video I saw, they had the thing won. Again, the stats say that Yale's TOs played a big role since they won nearly every other category.

All this is another lesson in why betting these games is a complete crap shoot. But the lines are out so.....

Brown -3 @ Cornell. Don't let last night fool you. Brown is more than 3 points better even on the road.

PU -1 @ DC. Your guess is as good as mine. PU may left it all on the court in Cambridge.

Penn + 6.5 @ Harvard. If recent history is any indication, Penn plays well on the night they are supposed to lose.

Yale -11 @ Columbia. Was last night a wake up call for Yale? I doubt it. CU likely covers this.

Go Green 
PhD Student

Reg: 04-22-10
Re: Strange Days indeed
02-22-20 01:17 PM - Post#301214    
    In response to Streamers

• Streamers Said:

Yale -11 @ Columbia. Was last night a wake up call for Yale? I doubt it. CU likely covers this.

Yale played a double OT game last night and has a long bus ride to Morningside Heights.

Take Columbia and the points.

HARVARDDADGRAD 
Postdoc

Loc: New Jersey
Reg: 01-21-14
02-22-20 01:29 PM - Post#301217    
    In response to Go Green

Columbia is short handed without Nweke?

Cornell without Boeheim again?

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.012 seconds.   Total Queries: 8   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 01:16 PM