Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: UNH        (Topic#6613)
Old Bear 
Postdoc

Reg: 11-23-04
12-06-07 11:08 PM - Post#39724    

Solid win. Up 20-4 never let UNH in it. Great rebounding, good D. Solid 8 man rotation with Mullary, Sullivan and Mullary off the bench. Skrelja and Friske getting more comfortable in their roles. Doesn't make much difference which 5 are on the floor. Macdonald and Mullary really working inside. PC , Norte Dame and Baylor game will be tough but Bears will be a tough opponant for any of the Ivys. I'm getting stoked!

Bruno 
PhD Student

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Reg: 11-21-04
Re: UNH
12-07-07 01:19 PM - Post#39739    
    In response to Old Bear

Agreed, nice win. UNH didn't have it tonight, and couldn't buy one in the first half of the first half, and Brown made them pay.

How about Mullery's line: 7 points, 4 rebs, 3 assists in 11 minutes. That guy fills up a stat sheet in a sneaky way, whether it's with blocks or assists. What a great guy to have coming off your bench.

Big Mac with 10 points, 3 blocks. Friske with 8 rebounds. I can't remember when we had more contribution from a variety of big men.

This game was over early, and we did it without Huffman hitting his stride. Good signs.

I hope we can give Providence a good game Monday, after they come off a great comeback vs. South Carolina.
LET'S go BRU-no (duh. nuh. nuh-nuh-nuh)

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.016 seconds.   Total Queries: 8   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 01:17 AM