Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Women @ Lehigh        (Topic#13215)
bisonrock 
Sophomore

Reg: 10-10-10
03-01-12 11:36 AM - Post#123152    

I encourage everyone to make the trip over to Lehigh tonight to support the women. First, expect a great game that BU can WIN! Second, the team has a real shot to make a run in the tournament. I almost feel sorry for #2 Lehigh (who we beat a couple weeks ago) and #1 American (who we pushed to the wire last week when it took a 3 pointer at the buzzer to beat us). Both know #7 Bucknell is capable of knocking them off. Not to get ahead of ourselves cause it's a tough road ahead, but if everything comes together, and we can eliminate the scoring cold spells, and continue to play tough-tough defense and rebound, The Bison CAN win this thing. I don't care what the record is. Punching a ticket to the big dance would be one heck of a season inspite of everything that's come down. And it's NOT as far-fetched as our record would indicate. (See Lehigh and American notes above!)

But the team will need fan support to help them make a run, so MAKE THE TRIP OVER TONIGHT if at all possible --- even if you don't usually go to the women's games. Tonight is the game they need you most. MAKE IT HAPPEN for the women!

Good Luck Ladies!!! We are 100% behind you and WE BELIEVE!!!!

Edited by bisonrock on 03-01-12 11:42 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Bison2002 
Masters Student
Bison2002
Loc: Annapolis, MD
Reg: 11-14-07
03-01-12 11:52 AM - Post#123155    
    In response to bisonrock

Game notes:
http://www.bucknellbison.com/sports/w-baskbl/spec- ...

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.014 seconds.   Total Queries: 8   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:35 AM