Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Dartmouth        (Topic#19936)
Old Bear 
Postdoc

Reg: 11-23-04
02-13-17 12:43 PM - Post#221716    

To paraphrase Billy Crystal said "we are not dead, only mostly dead". This was a bad loss, our problems defending the paint killed us in the second half. Dart's 7 for 11 from 3 in the second half didn't help, nor did 23-32 RB stat. I don't know why Fuller only plated 18 minutes. Our Frosh contributed 6 pts, Howard 0. I'm starting to feel badly for Spieth, he has been our one second half warrior and deserves better. We now need to sweep the remaining 4 home games.

JBears 
Senior

Reg: 06-06-12
02-13-17 01:56 PM - Post#221724    
    In response to Old Bear

As our best outside shooter,I don't understand why Hobbie played as little as he did. Is the decision defense oriented? I did see him limping toward the bench at one point. But unless it is debilitating he's better off playing and staying hot rather than sitting and stiffening up. Howard was one of our major scorers early in the year and has seen his numbers reduced lately. Fuller has been steadily improving and is the only inside presence we have. And I don't recall him being in foul trouble. All rather puzzling.

Old Bear 
Postdoc

Reg: 11-23-04
02-13-17 04:22 PM - Post#221732    
    In response to JBears

Hobbie has one strength. He works hard but his lack of quickness, passing skills and D limit his PT. He sees more time against zones, but every team in the league know what's coming. Wish he got to the line more often. Take a look at his FT stats.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.015 seconds.   Total Queries: 8   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:38 AM