Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Columbia Leads Fordham 34-33 at Halftime        (Topic#22143)
Columbia 37P6 
Postdoc

Reg: 02-14-06
11-18-18 06:58 PM - Post#266251    

Columbia is up by one at halftime at the Johnny Bach Classic this afternoon which is the first of the Lions three games this weekend that is being televised. Fordham took a nine point early lead early in the game, but the Lions came back on some nice outside shooting by Killingsworth, Adlesha and Ellis off the bench. However, Fordham caught up quickly as soon as Coach Engles pulled a "Joe Jones," and removed the Lions' hot shooters. In all fairness to the coaching staff, maybe there was another reason that was not evident to me. In any event, we are leading in this game despite Smith and Stefannini doing very little so maybe the Lions will win this game which would be very nice for the basketball program.

AntiUngvar 
Masters Student

Loc: New York City
Reg: 07-23-18
Re: Columbia Leads Fordham 34-33 at Halftime
11-18-18 09:23 PM - Post#266315    
    In response to Columbia 37P6

37P6:
I do apologize- didn't pick up that you began this thread,as I was working on my own posting. Only because you beat me to the post, comments from the usual triumvirate of writers, along with my response, do appear on the page I began. I'll try to do a better job of noting your work in the future.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.01 seconds.   Total Queries: 8   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 01:56 PM