Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Dartmouth        (Topic#24125)
Bruno 
PhD Student

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Reg: 11-21-04
03-08-20 09:51 AM - Post#303596    

Happy to see Brown sweep a very tough weekend. They did all they could, and defense was the calling card. They lost the playoffs last weekend, but it was impressive to see them get this sweep.

Penn won out and was the better squad, so no complaints about how the tournament ended up. (Still, this Brown team has a way of sucking you in and making you believe.)

Also very happy to see Hunsaker continue his play with a career high and Anderson get back into the groove after having struggled for the last 5 games. Those guys deserved to finish strong and they were fantastic.

This was the best stretch of basketball Hunsaker has played since arriving at Brown.

Will be interesting to see if Hunsaker, Choh and / or Anderson get All Ivy consideration. Hunsaker was fantastic and very efficient. Choh was all-around incredibly productive but inefficient. And Anderson put up good scoring but was possibly the least efficient player in league play. I’d like to think Anderson gets the nod, and maybe he will have a shot after a strong finish at Dartmouth. Would be pretty crazy for Brown’s 5th all time leading scorer to never have gotten All-Ivy in four years.

Was there a story with Howard not playing a minute in his final weekend? I know he’s really struggled, but in his final opportunity to play, especially after Penn clinched at the half, I’d like to think he was held out for health reasons.
LET'S go BRU-no (duh. nuh. nuh-nuh-nuh)

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.028 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 12:14 AM