Select "print" from your browser's "File" menu.

Back to Post
Username Post: Fla Gulf Coast Game
maacballer
Sophomore
Posts 160
11-27-11 05:34 PM - Post#112653    

Pretty good team, kept fighting after being down, winbush two key free throws
bigb
Freshman
Posts 25
11-30-11 03:45 PM - Post#113123    

Apparently FGC lost to MD by 6 points the friday before? Never checked but wouldn't suprise me. They were a good team, well coached and didn't give up until the final buzzer. That one shot where the FGC guy caught the ball in mid air and shot it for 3 before his feet hit the ground was simply awesome.

As for the Hounds, solid all around. Jimmy's substitution pattern was improved from last year, but still odd at times. Williams played a great game for a freshman and Cormier has primetime talent. Lanthem had a stupid technical which brought FGC back in the game. He looks slow and a bit passive. Hopefully, he's just nervous and will get his feet under him as the year goes on. Still, I think Brooks would have done more than he did yet he barely played if at all. Loyola needs someone whose sole role is to rebound and play some hard nosed D. Other than that, this team has the most talent of any team I've seen play at Loyola in the 20 years I've been watching games there.

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.005 seconds.   Total Queries: 7   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 08:10 AM