Select "print" from your browser's "File" menu.

Back to Post
Username Post: Joneliunas
KenZ
Postdoc
Posts 2777
KenZ
08-24-06 01:29 PM - Post#22110    

what happened to him on the Euro tour? he had a big first game, only a couple points and rebs in the second and a DNP in the fourth. did he get hurt?
AUisGold
Freshman
Posts 14
08-24-06 02:51 PM - Post#22111    

I'm glad someone else noticed that too. Not a good sign. Hopefully he's fine and has a big senior season.
KenZ
Postdoc
Posts 2777
KenZ
08-24-06 03:04 PM - Post#22112    

i also thought Guibunda might do more, coming from Georgetown and all. looks like AU may be big man by committee with the two of them plus Billbe. you'll have to hope that at least one of them steps up most games.

Ingram's performance also continues to be a bit of a mystery. i thought he would be a PL star after his frosh year. he has been good, but too inconsistent since then.

still think AU has good potential for this year, but the tour leaves more questions open than answered.
AUisGold
Freshman
Posts 14
08-25-06 01:59 PM - Post#22113    

Agreed 100% on all counts.

Ingram definitely disappointed last year, and I felt like Jones didn't get as much out of the team as he has in past seasons. I'm curious what the sophs can do this year, and Guibunda as you mention is intriguing.

Bucknell is definitely the favorite. No doubt about that. But I think AU at least belongs in the discussion of contenders, even if it's only as a potential darkhorse.

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.241 seconds.   Total Queries: 15   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:23 PM