Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Offensive Flow Concern
bison63 
Postdoc

Reg: 01-23-06
02-27-12 12:30 PM - Post#122697    
    In response to HuskyColonial

Some interesting points. It certainly IS unlikely that DP would take advice from anybody on this board, and it also would probably not be wise to make wholesale changes right now at this late juncture.

Agree about Cameron, in fact him coming back into form could turn the trick all by itself.

BJ is what he is, and is more likely than not to start out cold (though not always), so do not hold your breath waiting a hot start from him. Would be nice though.

Most on this board seem to be a lot higher on Kaspar than I am. He has strengths, but significant liabilities and I'll leave it at that.

Obviously this team has not recovered from the loss of Shazier, but I think overlooked is the impact of the loss of GW Boon. As 6th man, when games did not start out well, he came in time and again and turned the tide.

BTW, slow starts have been a hallmark of the Paulsen era going back to year 1 and ever since. I do not know what to attribute that to. It can't be the system. In year 1 we could not overcome those starts, which led to discussions on the board about playing a good second half, but having just dug too deep a hole.

This team can overcome a slow start vs much PL opposition, but not against stronger competition. And as we saw vs HC, if we dig too deep a hole we are not safe even in conference.

I am hoping for the best, I expect us to win the PL tourney, but at the same time this team is no lock to even get to the championship game.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.218 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:07 PM