Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Possible 2012-13 breakthroughs?
Albert08 
Masters Student

Reg: 08-21-10
08-08-12 12:07 PM - Post#131493    
    In response to Tiger69

The coaches will certainly look to Clay Wilson to take some of the perimeter shots that Davis took last year. You can't expect Wilson (or anyone else on the roster) to replace Davis, only to mitigate the loss. If he can contribute 8-10 ppg, it will be a big boost to the offense.

If Chris Clement has anything to show us, he'd better do it this year. Without Davis consuming 33 minutes a game in the backcourt, he has his chance. But I've never been very impressed with his skills, so I frankly don't expect a "breakthrough" from him.

I will be interested to see if Bobby Garbade can contribute at the center of the offense, either as a backup to Connolly or on the court with him at the same time. He was very productive in high school in a fairly competitive league.

If Wilson and Garbade can step up, the sophomore class, rather than the juniors, will be the ones we look to in the post-Hummer era.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 1.212 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 11:41 PM