Username Post: A few comments
jck45 
Junior

Reg: 01-24-06
02-20-06 01:42 AM - Post#15894    
    In response to

Now that the pain has dulled, here are my two-cents:

Negatives:

1. McNaughton has to (and will) step up in the big games.
2. Vegotsky seems to have hit a wall and has to push through.
3. Not such a fan of the "prevent defense" or "prevent offense" or whatever that was. I guess it had just been too long since we played with a second half lead.
4. PL refs blow.

HUGE Silver Lining:
1. We took the class of the MVC to double OT on their court. That alone should keep everybody's head high. They needed to hit three after three just to beat us in double OT.
2. I knew we were a good team. Now I know we're a great team. Going into the danse, there will be no doubt that we can play with anybody.
3. A win would have all but assured us an 8 or 9 seed. Much more damage can be done from an 10, 11 or 12 seed.
4. If there is any team more suited to a neutral court game than us, I don't know it.
5. Fire up for Lehigh and the PL championship.
6. When another school's student body storms the court after beating the mighty Bucknell Bison, you know you're big time.

'ray Bucknell.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.009 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 12:44 AM