Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Penn v 'Nova
Quakers03 
Professor

Reg: 12-07-04
01-19-15 03:09 PM - Post#179940    
    In response to Charlie Fog

• Charlie Fog Said:
Good effort and nice game plan Coach. Now let's see if they can continue to improve on Wednesday and going forward. im feeling good about the direction this program is headed.

This may be the scariest thing I've read on these boards in quite some time. This kind of thinking could be all that Grace needs to see to keep the nightmare going.

Not that they are the same type of players and I am happy with some of the things I've seen from the Frosh, but let's not forget that we felt good last season at different points with players like Harrell and Bagtas and even Dylan Jones too. It is up to the coach to make it all work and it is plainly obvious that will never be the case, despite how badly we all wanted it to work out.

I'm happy we kept it competitive too, but we did still lose by 14, only covering the spread by 5.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.141 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:29 PM