Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: PC 79-63 - some good, some bad
Condor 
PhD Student

Reg: 11-21-04
01-04-05 02:14 AM - Post#1822    
    In response to Bruno

I saw Brown (on TV) for the first time this year. I do not believe that the game was as close as the 16 point differential. However, I was impressed with what Miller has already accomplished with this young team. Providence was just too strong inside for Brown, or any Ivy team, as Penn found out earlier in a poor showing.

I understood Miller's decision to bench Forte after the T, but there must be a problem between the two for him to have benched him for the rest of the game. Miller seems to have a little Bobby Knight in him.

Bruno, I don't know what you liked about Manhanga's game. Yes, he made a number of moves inside, but without compunction for blocked shot after blocked shot. In fact, I lost count of how many times he got blocked.

Nevertheless, I thought Brown showed enough to make one think they could be a upper division Ivy team, and they should improve as the season progresses. Ruscoe has really improved. Forte plays out of control at times, but still appears to be the best PG in the league and might win another POY award assuming that Miller lets him play.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.014 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 01:21 PM