American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: 2015-16 Schedule
Bison137 
Professor
Bison137
Reg: 01-23-06
05-10-15 10:33 AM - Post#189052    
    In response to Bison137

Combining the above with series from the past couple of years, I think this is what we know thus far:

Home:

Wake Forest
Siena
Columbia

Away:

Penn State
Mount St. Mary's

Unknown:

Robert Morris

As for other opponents, I wonder if the two traditional opponents, St. Francis and Cornell, may reappear - or if Marist will continue. Marist has been a traditional opponent, playing BU 7 of the past 8 years (plus another year when BU played in their tournament). Also it is possible that the Fairfield series and/or the Albany series was for more than two years. As for other possibilities, I'd like to see another Ivy (Princeton or Penn) and an A-10 (LaSalle, St. Joes, or Bona or maybe Duquesne) if BU can get one of them to pay a visit to Sojka at some point.

If BU is not in an exempt tournament ("Multiple Team Event"), then they are limited to 29 games - 11 ooc games. If they are in a 3-game MTE, then they can play 30 games - and if they are in a 4-game MTE, then they can play 31 games. The latter was the case last year, when they had 13 ooc games plus the 18 PL games.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.59 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:11 AM