Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Historical Ivy Game Scores
TigerFan 
PhD Student

Reg: 11-21-04
01-04-16 11:49 PM - Post#198567    
    In response to mrjames

Mike thanks for the post--what a fun walk down memory lane for a 40+ year Princeton basketball fan. I remember each of the five Tiger wins in the 1975-77 years like they just happened. I was a kid, listening to the Virginia, Alabama and Nova games on the radio with my Dad, attending the NIT at the Garden and best of all the romp over #2 ranked Notre Dame at Jadwin (the best night of my 12-year old life at the time). I remember most of the rest of the Princeton games on the list since (and suffered through many of those on your loss list in person as well). I'd love to see the top 100 adjusted for score margin. My guess is at least 2 and maybe all 4 of Princetons NIT wins in 1975 would be on that list (I remember in particular the big romp over future NBA scoring champ and 8-time NBA all star Alex English-led South Carolina).
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.013 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 11:45 AM