Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Ranking the coaching jobs in Ivy
hoopla 
Masters Student

Reg: 08-28-12
04-13-16 07:04 PM - Post#206134    
    In response to Silver Maple

Silver Maple. You are a Penn fan, and your School is set up to succeed in basketball. You have ideal location, resources, size, and facility. So, easy for you to say to a Dartmouth fan "be a satisficer not maximizer."

That said, having read your posts, while you're probably a bit more accepting of imperfection than the avg Penn fan, when I envision you, I see a scowling dude atop a high horse, not a Buddha in the lotus position with a satisfied smile on your face.

Obviously the coaching topic is on Dartmouth and Cornell fans minds more than other Ivy schools, but I actually thought a ranking of coaching jobs was a pretty interesting and relevant topic to these boards. For all the discussions to poo-poo, I'm not sure why you would choose this one.

I stand by my initial ranking of the coaching jobs, and by my belief that there is a direct correlation between coaching job rankings and recruiting power.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.619 seconds.   Total Queries: 17   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:02 AM