Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: NBA Draft
bradley 
PhD Student

Reg: 01-15-16
05-21-16 11:50 AM - Post#207186    
    In response to mrjames

It is not surprising that there will be some skepticism that Harvard or any other Ivy League basketball program has the 10th rated recruiting class. A number of my non-Ivy League friends have asked me questions as to what is going on at Harvard.

My reply is that Harvard has a strong BB program with a very good coach and they are maintaining standards/ethics. Time will tell if my opinion is right but the program will be under scrutiny especially if they achieve elite level on the court. The scrutiny will be the same if the recruits were black, white, yellow or green. Other Ivy League teams need to rely on each other that academic standards will be maintained.

Some of your comments really seem over the edge and rather defensive. I would hope that the rhetoric from all of us gets toned down.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.205 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 01:22 PM