Username Post: Wendell Carter and Mo Bamba
pennhoops 
Postdoc

Reg: 11-21-04
08-31-16 11:08 AM - Post#210049    
    In response to PennFan10

• PennFan10 Said:
  • Tiger69 Said:
If LeBron James decided to apply to Princeton, or Harvard for that matter, after he retires, I expect that he would be accepted with open arms.

I totally agree Lebron would be a great Harvard addition, though I am not sure he would play over Zena.

The question isn't about 1 superstar who is the 2G.O.A.T

What about Karl Anthony-Towns, Jahlil Okafor, Andrew Wiggins, Jabari Parker, Nerlens Noel, Anthony Davis, Michael-Kidd Gilchrist. Or Kyrie Irving, Enes Kanter, John Wall, Demarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin, Russell Westbrook, Kevin Love or even Carmelo Anthony.

Would all these players be accepted with "open arms" to Harvard today or would any of them have to go through the same application process as anyone else? These were all one and done players who were highly recruited to big name schools as consensus top 50 players out of high school.

Sorry to get way off-topic but just a little fact-checking here: Russell Westbrook was a three star recruit who wound up at UCLA as an afterthought and hardly touched the ball as a frosh.

Now back to your regularly scheduled Questionable Harvard Admissions Practices programming.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.008 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 03:27 AM