American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Football Recruiting 2017
Bison137 
Professor
Bison137
Reg: 01-23-06
09-26-16 06:16 PM - Post#210880    
    In response to jkrun80

I think part of it is simply bad luck, since it varies a lot by year. As for the kickers, the starting punter and place kicker is the same guy - Alex Pechin, who made 1st team All-PL as a frosh. He got hurt during warmups prior to Cornell. I'm assuming some sort of pulled muscle or groin injury, but I have no idea. The freshman on the roster, who was All-Pennsylvania last year, got hurt sometime prior to the opener and hasn't suited up yet.

The current junior class had a very good kicker in it - Connor Feehan from Virginia - who reportedly had won the starting job in preseason camp as a frosh. But unfortunately he developed a serious foot problem, tried to kick through it, had his season shut down, and need serious surgery with a long recovery period. He transferred out at the end of the year and I have no idea if he has played football again.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.24 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 07:19 AM