Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Bryant
jst4245 
Freshman

Reg: 05-23-12
11-30-16 02:56 PM - Post#214448    
    In response to Bearswin

Aram Marin, Jason Massey, and Tyler Williams are pretty much exactly where they should be. All three of them sulked more last year than my 12 year old when I tell him he has to turn off his xbox. Not sure they could have looked more disinterested during games at the end of the bench - toxic! Massey had plenty of opportunities last year to be a major part of the program. He got benched a little bit and instead of staying locked in and engaged he went to go have a pity party with the other two.

Not sure if anyone caught the game the other night but there was a sequence when Corey D fronted a man much bigger as the ball swung back and fourth for about 15 seconds, denied post entry, and then to top it off got a deflection and either caused a turnover or stole the ball himself...that is what we need more of. Corey's minutes have been up and down - but he has never boohoo'd himself. That stuff really matters.

Do agree with Bearswin in regards to Wilkinson and Erebor - would like to see them get some action before league play starts to see if they can provide anything meaningful. My guess is the staff thinks neither is a difference maker defensively and would disrupt the offense resulting in net negative. So they just roll with best offensive guys and try to outscore people.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.009 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 12:08 AM