Baltimore Sun
Baltimore Examiner
Username Post: I think this must be a sign
Scott 
Sophomore

Reg: 07-25-06
07-27-06 03:41 PM - Post#21597    
    In response to Lou

I would think the language thing is an issue. In trying to recruit a private school kid, it may not be but with an inner city kid it could be a problem simply because even if they offer foreign language, how much teaching/learning happens. Remember how Darrin Kelly was a National Honor Society student...from what I was told he would come to class at Loyola to sleep.

I don't understand the GA State or even the Northeastern thing with the CAA. I do get a chuckle about getting certain media markets on board...so what if nobody watches. However, Towson is basically in the center of the new CAA geographically. Baltimore schools used to always be the odd balls...the northenmost point in a southern conference or the southernmost point in a northeren conference. So travel expenses etc...for Towson should be lower.

So when does Loyola start their I-AA football program?
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2007 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.013 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 11:14 PM