Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Hampton
bradley 
PhD Student

Reg: 01-15-16
12-29-16 05:37 PM - Post#216970    
    In response to SRP

I agree with you that the Tiger's play has not been consistent.

With their outside/in game, the risk with an IL Tournament is that they do not hit their 3 pt shots back to back in with a very tight window between games. Needless to say, if they hit 3 pt shots back to back, life will be much better.

I think that they need to keep working on an inside game especially with missing Caruso as he brought some of that to the table. From the beginning, I thought that Mitch should try to get two bigs on the floor at the same time. It is possible with either Brennan or Gladson on the floor with either Miller or Arirguzoh. Cook is going more and more to the hoop which is a plus as he shot 12FT against Hampton.

At the end of the day, the Tigers fate will probably be controlled by Cook and Weisz with Cannady and Stephens in the mix.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.334 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:36 AM