Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: McGill
HARVARDDADGRAD 
Postdoc

Loc: New Jersey
Reg: 01-21-14
01-10-17 01:00 PM - Post#217908    

I had assumed tonight's game against McGill at Lavietes would be an opportunity to dole out minutes. I may have been mistaken.

McGill almost beat Wichita St. earlier this year in Montreal. Played under FIBA rules, the game was very physical. Wichita St. rallied to a come from behind 77-71 victory in what was apparently a very physical game, but did so only after the Shockers coach was ejected. In the video, Wichita St. coach Marshall really went after the refs in the middle of the court:

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/story/ _/id/1726...

Here was his post game explanation:
"There were players with stitches, concussions, not keeping score accurately, a bloodbath, then touch fouls on us," Marshall told ESPN's Andy Katz on Wednesday. "I'm not happy nor proud of the reaction but when is enough, enough? I want my players to know I've got their back. Once ejected, I wanted the ref to know exactly my impression of his work."

Hope everyone emerges healthy. Also hope Harvard did not commit to a home and home arrangement!
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.26 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:59 AM