Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Ivy League Basketball - Radio, TV, Online
GoBigGreenBasketball 
Masters Student

Reg: 05-19-16
01-17-17 02:45 PM - Post#218574    

Do the other Ivy League programs have weekly shows? I would love to tune in if they do. Dartmouth now has a weekly radio show! It's on our Upper Valley ESPN 94.5 FM & 1230 AM stations, and streamed live at www.945espn.com on Monday evenings at 6 p.m. Link:

ESPN Hosting Dartmouth Basketball Show

I caught most of this week's broadcast. I don't think these shows are archived online and there weren't any questions from fans that I recall. It would be nice if the radio program could get some support from this community by sending in questions for the coaches [McLaughlin & Koclanes]. Please tweet your questions to: @945espn use hashtag #DartmouthHoops.

You can also drop your questions over on the Dartmouth thread "Questions for Coaches" and I'll try to tweet them for you. I'll be glad to relay the responses over on the Dartmouth thread just in case you can't tune in.

Please post any links to other Ivy League weekly radio shows, interviews, or broadcasts here so we can follow league developments.

"...no excuses - only results!”

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.733 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:57 PM