Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Penn
bradley 
PhD Student

Reg: 01-15-16
02-07-17 11:46 PM - Post#220937    
    In response to penn nation

I had a conversation with two Penn fans pre-game and they were commenting that Princeton looked so much taller and athletic in warm ups. I think that Penn played pretty hard on defense but offensively, they were completely over matched. "If Princeton suc.. Always" as suggested by one of your comrades, I am not sure what words would accurately describe Penn's offensive skill level but the Ivy League could use the return of Penn to a competitive level down the road. Palestra was awesome as always.

Other than incredible off nights by Cook and Cannady's continued laid back play, the one concern is the C position although they had 12 pts combined with 7 rebounds and 4 blocks. Miller is obviously buried in Mitch's dog house. Gladson is an adequate defender but I would be giving Brennan and Miller more minutes. Big difference in Gladson guarding Penn's bigs vs. the other guys. Maybe, Gladson's style of play opens up the lanes for Stephens, Cook and Bell but I am not sure that I get it. I did see Hans in the stands and the Tigers could definitely have used him. Then again, I thought that Coach should have buried Bell on the bench after his early season play.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.405 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:35 AM