Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Yale
SRP 
Postdoc

Reg: 02-04-06
02-12-17 09:57 PM - Post#221630    
    In response to digamma

As a noted Edosomwan skeptic, I feel obligated to point out his stellar 2nd-half defensive effort against Yale. I just wonder to whom he will pass the Kyle Casey bad foul token when he graduates.

That was also the best I've seen Aiken play. (I missed the first half.) He was either open or got clear of the defense before shooting most of the time and was deadly finishing.

Copeland is very hard to stop, but when the Yale offense becomes him trying to make highlight plays every time down the floor that's a bad sign for the Elis. They need some post scoring to keep things balanced up and there was precious little of that to be found. One and Bruner are terrific, but didn't really deliver much scoring when that was at a premium during Harvard's big runs.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 1.455 seconds.   Total Queries: 15   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:16 PM