Loc: NW Philadelphia
Reg: 11-21-04
02-18-17 09:31 AM - Post#222261    
    In response to Charlie Fog

• Charlie Fog Said:
  • Streamers Said:
JD needs to sit... now

Let him sit on Monday.

Yeah, that was right after a particularly bad sequence bricking a 3 and a turnover. He must have heard me since he started to go off (in more ways than one - he mouthed off and got a T) right after that. He was getting great looks, importantly from the spots on the floor that he likes. Not sure why they had him on Spieth though. His line says it all - Betley numbers.

All those who did not see Begley, I mean Betley, coming: search the board. We have been talking him up for a while now. One thing about being able to attend the games in person again is that I have a good look at the progress of both Betley and Goodman. A lot of what they do is off the ball and their impact was the big difference between this and the first Brown game.

We can't expect the shots to fall like that all the time, especially the FTs, but we can expect the defense to be better as a result of the set rotation and mixing the looks. We have crushed opponents off the boards in this streak (almost doubled Brown up last night, and not the result of missed shots.) We do that on Sunday and I like our chances.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.66 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:54 AM