Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Ivy Title/Tourney Odds
westphillywarrior 
Sophomore

Reg: 01-08-11
02-20-17 11:23 PM - Post#222787    
    In response to TheLine

"Let's see how this one plays out - both at site and on TV. My feeling is that it's going to be great."

I predict that it will be great. Lot's of excitement, lots of good games. I also predict that Penn will win it and if that happens the tournament will not be back at the Palestra.

The rest of the league, at least H/Y/P, would not allow it. Just as I expect (and hope) Penn would never agree to play it on their courts. There's just too much at stake. There's only one prize in this league, the NCAA tourney spot. The best way to award that prize was always the 14 game tournament. But if you are going to have an end of season tournament, the only fair way to compete for the prize is on a neutral court or to give the higher seeded team (that they have earned in the 14 games) the home court for each game.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.294 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 07:13 PM