Username Post: Cornell
Tiger81 
Masters Student
Tiger81
Loc: Montclair, NJ
Reg: 11-21-04
02-26-17 08:25 AM - Post#223702    
    In response to Tiger69

Ivy champs! Huge congrats and thanks to Coach Henderson and the seniors for their tireless play and leadership that brought the title back to Princeton.

Regardless of how the 24-hour crapshoot at the Palestra plays out, they have played like champions during the Ivy Friday-Saturday grind, where they have gone 7-0 on the road with the last 5 of those wins by an average of almost 15 points.

Princeton swept the NY C-C road trip despite Weisz shooting 2-15 because this year's Tigers have a team that attacks you on defense and can put 5 players on the floor who can pass, cut, shoot and rebound. They are a lot of fun to watch and must be very difficult to prepare for given their resilience and flexibility.

I particularly enjoyed watching Amir Bell last night: 8 points, 4 assists, 4 steals and a coolness and confidence that pervades the "iron six" who once again played the vast majority of minutes. But I also agree with SRP, I love it when Brennan is not hesitant to take his shot and drains a three.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.292 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 10:00 AM