Username Post: Harvard
TigerFan 
PhD Student

Reg: 11-21-04
03-04-17 10:48 AM - Post#224673    
    In response to SRP

SRP said:
  • Quote:
You could tell that Princeton knew they were going to win. When Harvard came out in the second half and quickly erased their nine-point deficit, the body language of the Tigers and their play remained confident and poised.

That was a thrilling win last night but I too felt a quiet confidence that the Tigers were going to win that I frankly can't ever remember feeling watching a close Princeton game.

There is a poise about this team that I don't think we've seen since the '98 dream season. After the tough OOC losses that resulted from difficulties at the end of games, these Tigers now play some of their best ball in the last few minutes.

Harvard is really good and will get better and better over the next few years. Towns was unstoppable for stretches last night and Lewis is a beast. Our length at guard (and the lusty harassment by our fans) gave Aiken fits, however. He is extremely quick but plays very small.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.183 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 07:21 AM