Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Looking ahead
Columbia Alum 
Junior

Reg: 11-15-11
03-05-17 08:53 AM - Post#224926    
    In response to Chet Forte

We're losing petrasek which will really hurt. We need to get everyone better. Tape, Meisner and Faulds need to be our 3 big guys with two starting. Even this year I felt both meisner and tape played better than voss and Coby, hopefully they get more minutes next year. We definitely need a healthy castlin back. Hopefully smith doesn't regress and is a lock for PG. depending on castlin's state that leaves 1-2 spots for Hickman, killingsworth, hunter, and recruits, so whoever shines through should get it. Hopefully hunter works on this shot and his confidence and becomes an offensive contributor, he has great athleticism.

What disappointed this year, was with very few returning minutes we started out ~KP 200 and then as our team got more playing time they regressed. It's the opposite of what should have happened. This falls squarely on the coaching staff. In my opinion some of it had to do with very poor personnel decisions, but also seeing players regress is a bad sign. We have a lot of work to do and I hope the coaching staff introspects after this year.

Edited by Columbia Alum on 03-05-17 09:02 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.395 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:57 AM