Bison7882 
Junior
Bison7882
Reg: 11-24-13
03-07-17 01:36 PM - Post#225411    
    In response to Bison137

• Bison137 Said:
  • Bison7882 Said:
If Lehigh loses tomorrow, then Kempton's college career is probably over. .

Not that it matters, but I think there is a 99% chance Lehigh will put up the money for a pay-for-play event if they lose - either the CIT,CBI, or the Vegas16. Remember they put up the money to continue their season four years ago and got to travel to Wyoming (and lose).

That's why I used the word "probably." If Lehigh loses, they're not going to the NIT but they could buy their way into one of the tournaments you mentioned. That said, Kempton is a 2X POY who I'm sure desperately wants to play in the dance. While I don't like him, I respect his ability. I think he'll be super motivated tomorrow and is capable of having the best game against Bucknell of his career. I'm concerned that he will be very aggressive offensively and draw early fouls on Nana. If Nana has to sit with two fouls for much of the first half, then we're in serious trouble. Sestina's going to be a very good player but Kempton can eat him, and DJ, alive.

Edited by Bison7882 on 03-07-17 01:40 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.896 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:32 PM