Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Tape
LionFan 
Senior

Reg: 11-07-06
03-08-17 06:42 PM - Post#225703    

I share the hope that Tape can build on this year to become a force next winter. He'll have to bulk up a bit, work on his post moves, and learn to defend and rebound without fouling. But two things troubled me about the minutes I saw him play this year: his hands and his toughness. He seemed to miss too many passes underneath, either letting them glance off his hands out of bounds or fumbling them in the lane. The toughness issue is just a perception, and one that might be corrected with maturity. Did anyone else see these issues, or am I too critical or just wrong about them?
Separately, has anyone heard anything about Shane Eberle? Is he still on the radar as a potential contributor? Also, Randall Brumant looks like he has developed a nice game based on his mid-season highlights from this year. More forcus has been on CU's other recruits. Any thoughts about his potential?
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.313 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:19 AM