Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Recruits' Post Season
SomeGuy 
Professor

Reg: 11-22-04
03-15-17 08:15 PM - Post#227171    
    In response to mrjames

Yes, Cornell is interesting. I kind of assume that Earl knew what he was looking for and got it. But nobody stands out in an obvious way. Verbal commits offers and McKenzie's teammates suggest that the guards might be better than the forwards (which I guess is bad news for a team that had to play small this year). But again, Brown, Cornell, and Dartmouth all look significantly behind the other five to me.

Your list is interesting. Surprised Scott is that low. Djuricic is interesting on the playing time front. Obviously Amaker isn't afraid to drop guys from the rotation as he goes, but it seems like Harvard will return a pretty clear top 6, plus lots of other pieces. So even if he is awesome, it might be hard to shoulder into a big role initially.

A couple guys who I'm curious about who aren't on the list are Aluassa and Brown's incoming point. Any word on them? Tier IV?!
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.228 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:34 PM