Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Verbal Commits
NathanVC 
Freshman

Reg: 03-17-16
03-28-17 11:34 AM - Post#228252    
    In response to PennFan10

It's true we cite ESPN's list, but as mentioned above ESPN has not update its list since January 25th...I updated our five minutes ago and update it dozens of times every day. We typically have more names because ours is updated more frequently.

The transfers that are not sourced were either A) announced by the kid or B) we broke the news.

Besides daily updates, our list also has the ability to be sorted by height, weight, position, class and whether they are eligible immediately or not. ESPN's does not have this ability.

Going through last year's ESPN list, I can point out to you a number of incorrect/incomplete entries. There are guys with no new school beside their names on their list that are playing at another school right now.

I also know for a fact that their "full list" after the FF uses our list as reference except they don't cite anyone, which I can understand.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.92 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:45 PM