Username Post: Bison Recruits 2018
KenZ 
Postdoc
KenZ
Reg: 01-23-06
08-24-17 03:58 PM - Post#232372    
    In response to Bison89

just to confirm and be clear:

my "clean sweep" comment was intended to say all signings in Davis era occurred later. i did speculate that his recruiting approach may contribute to that outcome, but there was no intent to imply anything negative in that.

there are definitely fewer offers and far fewer early offers than we were aware of in the Paulsen era, so that in itself reduces the likelihood of early commits. there may or may not be other differences that impact that, i don't know.

based on results to date, both coaches have had good recruiting results at Bucknell. as long as Coach follows what he feels is best approach for him and he has success, i have no grounds for complaints even if i suffer a bit of angst at times.

btw, i am a big fan of Coach Davis and just hope we can hang on to him for a while.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.304 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:00 PM