Username Post: COBL Season Previews
Cvonvorys 
Postdoc
Cvonvorys
Loc: Princeton, New Jersey
Reg: 10-11-06
10-06-17 04:18 PM - Post#233561    
    In response to Mike Porter

This is not meant to be criticism, but rather to get a conversation started....

For the article "City 6 Preview: Players who need to step up" I thought the choice of Ryan Betley was a poor one. How much more do you want the kid to "step up"? If he plays as well as he did for the final 8 games (17.8 ppg), then we will all be more than thrilled. Rather, my choice would be someone who has the skills to take his game to a higher level.

I'll leave the freshman out, but how about either Foreman, Goodman, or Woods? How great would it be if one of our point guards elevated his game to the point where their play earned them 25-30+ minutes at that position? Or what about Caleb Wood? I remember that game (but I forget against whom) where he shot 7-10 from 3. How good is this team if he steps up his all around game? Plus, he's a great FT shooter...

Thoughts?

Edited by Cvonvorys on 10-06-17 04:21 PM. Reason for edit: additional thoughts
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 1.59 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:33 PM