Username Post: Bison Women's Basketball 2017-18
Bison137 
Professor
Bison137
Reg: 01-23-06
10-24-17 10:25 PM - Post#234485    
    In response to Bison137

Preseason poll and show tomorrow at 4 PM:

https://twitter.com/Bucknell_WBB/status/9 229597144...

Likely that Army, who returns their entire team, will be picked for 1st and that their forward Madison Hovren will be preseason POY. After Army, I'd expect American, Bucknell, and Navy to be next.

As a guess, I expect four of the Bison starters to be Kyi English, Kaitlyn Slagus, Kate Walker, and Katherine Romaine. Fifth starter, a guard or wing, figures to be either Ellie Mack, Gia Hayes, or possibly Abby Kapp. If Mack is fully back to form following her ACL surgery about 17 months ago, I would guess she will start on opening night. Btw, her height is now up to 6-3, very big for a wing. Bison also will need to get effective play from at least one of the centers who has seen very limited minutes in the past, i.e. MK Moore and Maegan Mikkelsen. Freshman Tessa Brugler is likely to see some minutes upfront as well.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.419 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:27 PM