Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Boudreaux
rbg 
Postdoc

Reg: 10-20-14
11-10-17 05:17 PM - Post#235841    
    In response to palestra38

Understandable decision from Boudreaux, but the timing is certainly not great for his team. At least Tony Hicks gave Penn a whole 2 weeks before the '15-'16 season to announce his departure from the team.

FWIW, Boudreaux was interviewed in The Dartmouth's 10/30/17 article on the upcoming season:

http://www.thedartmouth.com/article/2017/10/baske t...

- “First and foremost, we want to make the Ivy League Tournament,” forward Evan Boudreaux ’19 said. “There’s no reason we can’t do it. To be the first team in [Dartmouth men’s basketball] history to go to the [NCAA] tournament since 1959 is doable, especially with the new [Ivy League] tournament.”

- A fellow Ivy League Rookie of the Year himself, Boudreaux looks to star again this year and take on more of a leadership role.

“I think a big part of [helping the team] is becoming a more well-rounded leader and getting the guys to buy into the collective concept,” Boudreaux said. “Once we establish our identity, that’s up to me and some of the other upperclassmen to reinforce that and hold guys accountable.”

Boudreaux made the U.S. Basketball Writers Association All-District I team for the second straight year, leading the league with 9.5 rebounds per game and finishing second with 17.5 points per game while averaging a double-double in Ivy League games. Still, Boudreaux is modest about his personal awards.

“The coaches have done a great job structuring the offense so we can play freely and take good shots,” Boudreaux said. “Obviously I would have much rather had winning seasons and team success, but they’re definitely great awards to have.”

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.143 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:03 AM