Cvonvorys 
Postdoc
Cvonvorys
Loc: Princeton, New Jersey
Reg: 10-11-06
11-14-17 06:31 PM - Post#236320    
    In response to mrjames

• mrjames Said:
Antonio + Darnell + Any 3 = 51% of possessions (79 poss)

92 ORAT
104 DRAT

All other combos = 49% of possessions (77 poss)
91 ORAT
95 DRAT

Much better at getting to the rim (41% of shots vs 33%), much worse at finishing there (37% vs 56%), many, many more 2PT Js (30% of shots vs 17%) and much higher FT Rate (39% vs. 22%).

Thanks for that. But please keep in mind, although I graduated from Penn, I was only a Communications Major, so if you could please indulge me (time permitting).

I know it's only 2 games, but do we have enough data where only Darnell or only Antonio is on the floor? I ask because I'm using the "P38 Eye Test Analysis Methodology" which shows that both of them fill the same role. The stats from the La Salle game are not favorable for Antonio and Darnell (poor outside shooting -- combined 7-23 & 0-4 from 3) and poor foul shooting (combined 8-16). From my living room watching the game, I'm screaming at SD... Begging him to put a "shooter" in the game. What are Caleb Woods stats (time permitting, of course)?

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.363 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 01:44 AM