American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: North Carolina Game
jkrun80 
Postdoc

Reg: 05-07-12
11-14-17 07:31 PM - Post#236324    
    In response to Paulie777

• Paulie777 Said:
Zach's playing well and Stephen Brown is a gamer so let's throw in the enthusiasm of Bruce Moore and the toughness and heart of Kimbal and make this a game. We're going to have a solid showing I believe. Nana's going to be telegraphed and eaten for lunch so lets get Paul Newman in there and see what happens. Teams seem to be scoring a lot on us our defense has more holes in it than the Amish Swiss cheese I get at the farmers market. We're probably going to lose but I'm excited to see some stellar individual plays from some of our guys. Nana doesn't fit in well here but I hope he proves me wrong. We're playing the national champs so its going to be out of our comfort zone but isn't that when Bucknellians shine the most? I'm looking forward to this one.

Paulie, I don't understand your disdain for Nana. You've always been overly critical of him. So, you are suggesting Coach Davis bench our second leading scorer and leading rebounder* in favor of an untried freshman, who's played 3 minutes of college basketball and was a last minute recruit, against the defending national champions???

*Not to mention PL Player of the Year, Defensive Player of the Year, and pre-season Player of the Year?

Edited by jkrun80 on 11-14-17 07:33 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.173 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 03:16 PM