Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Brutal Loss
Quakers03 
Professor

Reg: 12-07-04
11-15-17 12:39 PM - Post#236388    
    In response to T.P.F.K.A.D.W.

• Jeff2sf Said:
eddie scott played 7 minutes in the first half and was a minus 5. Not great but I mean that seems like a pretty ordinary occurrence.

And in those 7 minutes he was pretty much personally responsible for at least 6 points coming against (probably more), plus all the misses. It was good to see him take confident shots and I don't see why they won't fall in the future, but he compounded the misses by freshman d mistakes.

As far as Caleb Wood, that role will go to whoever is hotter, Caleb or Jackson. I wouldn't give up on Jackson quite yet, but I've been saying that for a season and a half...at some point he has to make shots at a 35% clip again.

My biggest gripes with the rotation were small minutes for Devin (unless he truly felt they'd be inferior defensively) and the inability to get a good shot for Betley. I know what they were trying to do, but as a coach you have to counter. Instead we relied on unsuccessful drives from the two guards and Max shots. I'd take Betley going to the hole and getting to the line any day over what we saw.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.257 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 03:34 PM