Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: SFBN
Bears03 
Freshman

Reg: 02-23-12
11-20-17 12:59 PM - Post#237005    
    In response to Old Bear

Encouraging loss, if that's a thing. The guys played great 95% of the time, but they're young, and the small mental lapses hurt.

The defense looked better than I expected. Their spot up shooter (lanky freshman #14 Jalen Jordan) made our guards pay a few times when they got caught going under screens or helping on penetration. Fixable.

Anderson looked great all night, ran the show on offense and defense. Notable decline in production when he was off the court. May need more set plays when Sullivan or Hunsaker are at point. We were up 1 with 2 minutes left and Anderson got stung on a 10 second backcourt call as he walked the ball up. That hurt, but easily fixable mental lapse.

I liked what I saw from Choh, he plays big and quick. Had a bad turnover after a SF basket due to pressure stepping inbounds with it. Easy fix, but it resulted in a made 3 next possession.

Couple of fouls down the stretch it looked like Mike didn't want, and still had 3 good looks to win or tie it.

This team has much more upside than downside, and could steal some wins on any given night to get in playoff contention.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.269 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:22 AM