Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Lehigh
SRP 
Postdoc

Reg: 02-04-06
11-29-17 07:04 PM - Post#238347    
    In response to bradley

Perhaps MH should keep giving Aririguzoh solid minutes. According to Much, it was Aririguzoh's intensity that got him fired up and ready to go against Lafayette. There's the kind of complementarity that might play hob with overly simple analytics:

“I was feeding off of Richmond [Aririguzoh] because he brought such an intensity to the game,” said freshman forward Much of his sophomore teammate.

“I didn’t play much in the first half, but that didn’t matter; Richmond kept everyone on their feet because everyone was always clapping for him.”

In the second half, people were clapping for Much when he poured in 10 points to spark a 17-5 run as Princeton pulled away to a 60-46 win over the Leopards before a crowd of 1,575 at Jadwin Gym.

“I just did my job, made open shots, and tried to play hard and keep up with Richmond’s intensity,” said Much, reflecting on his outburst.

http://www.towntopics.com/wordpress/2017/11/29/ get...
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.234 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:40 AM