1LotteryPick1969 
Postdoc
1LotteryPick1969
Loc: Sandy, Utah
Reg: 11-21-04
11-30-17 09:27 AM - Post#238507    
    In response to bradley

• bradley Said:
Amir Bell is a wonderful young man but I do not believe that he has strong leadership skills even though he has taken on the role of Spencer Weisz.

Hmm. I agree with this and your other observations, but what to do? Lots of thoughts floating through my mind.

Bell SHOULD be the on court leader of this team with his talent and experience, but he hasn't stepped up. But turning the team over to Cannady would only diminish his energy for his 3 point shooting, and further expose his only average passing skills. Instead, I think coach needs to challenge Bell to keep pushing the ball and keep shooting. He has hesitated to shoot the 3, so when he had a wide open 3 at the end of the game, he missed.

Sitting Stephens might not have the desired effect--not everyone responds as well as Bell did last year to being benched for a while.

I assume Gladson will find his stroke, but honestly I mostly missed Aririguzoh last night. Any explanation why he got so little PT?

I was more dismayed by the defense in the first half than the offense, even though the offense was horrible.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 1.307 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:06 AM