Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: CCSU
jst4245 
Freshman

Reg: 05-23-12
12-02-17 10:21 PM - Post#238827    
    In response to Old Bear

Spot on from Bruno.

I am clamoring to see a little bit of Erebor. Our current collection of bigs dont even make people think about thinking twice before trying to get in the lane. (Choh is a nice athlete and piece but not a true big.) In Erebors's limited minutes at least he shown some presence down there.

Anderson - while young with some promise - is proving to be a "stat sheet" guy. He really needs to get the offense flowing much sooner in the shot clock and make guys feel like they are involved. Right now the offense is choppy as he dribbles the leather off the ball.

I've touched on this before but will be very interesting to see how Obi fits back into this equation. I mentioned in a previous post that I anticipate a four guard lineup come ivy league play. Further thought has led me to believe we may not have much success with those 4 guards if we trot out bigs who cant rebound or protect the rim. As a fan Id really like to see Anderson, Hunsaker, Cambridge, Obi, and Erebor in EXTENDED minutes over 3-4 games to provide a real sample size. With that being said I am sure there are reasons Erebor doesnt get a sniff, and I am most likely being a fan who is only anticipating the good from someone who isnt getting much PT.

Another thought if Erebor isnt ready to play major minutes is starting lineup of Anderson, Cambridge, Obi, Howard, Dewolf/Fuller and bring Hunsaker off the bench. No knock on Hunsaker - but maybe he could provide some juice and shooting to the 2nd unit? IMO there is no real seperation right now between Hunsaker, Anderson, Obi, and Cambridge. More fit than anything underneath the hood of that thought.

Young team, natural order will take some time to sort itself out. Optimistic about the group.

Go Bears!

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.147 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 07:13 AM