Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: McLaughlin too stubborn to succeed
hoops123 
Freshman

Reg: 12-14-16
12-06-17 02:24 AM - Post#239192    
    In response to EasyGreen1

Mclaughlin has put the "laugh" back in Dartmouth basketball. I could only laugh as our players watched SH dribble around at the end of the game for 15 seconds before we fouled them. Pathetically poor coaching. The game was close! We could have won...Has Mclaughlin ever coached before??? I've seen JV high school coaches that have their team foul immediately on the in-bounded ball. To Green's point, this coach has no idea what he's doing out there. Love Mclaughlin hiding behind his borrowed slogan "work hard, work smart, work together". Our team is doing none of the above. If you put a group of 10th graders out on the court that worked hard, worked smart, and worked together, would they beat SH? According to Mclaughlin, that's all you need to do. Talent be damned. Has anyone looked at our box scores for this season and specifically the last two games?? Even I won't write about them because they are so bad. Can anyone tell me why Knight doesn't start and Cam doesn't play??? Honestly, I think Boudreaux got out while the gettin was good. And Mclaughlin owns this sinking program which is officially going backwards...Who's got next Harry??
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.265 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 10:01 AM