Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Columbia Leads Stony Brook by 10 at Halftime
Columbia Alum 
Junior

Reg: 11-15-11
12-08-17 12:03 AM - Post#239600    
    In response to cc66

Mike smith is a good 3pt shooter, but has extremely low 2pt efficiency. He should take the bare minimum number of 2pt attempts to keep the opposition honest. Apart from that he had a great game today with 8 assists and 1 TO. Meisner and tape need to learn how to defend big men without fouling, SB's big men torched us today. Finally Hickman is our most inefficient player, significantly detiorated from the flashes of brilliance we saw early last season. Engles needs to open his eyes and smell the coffee, he's adapting too slowly. If we play Hickman more than 10min/game we are guaranteed to lose. Instead we should play younger players who might not be significantly better right now, but have more time and potential upside. I hate to put any player down after a game, and I don't blame Hickman, but I'm unhappy with engles' personnel selections, the evidence is overwhelming.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 1.593 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 08:55 PM