Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Southern Cal
SRP 
Postdoc

Reg: 02-04-06
12-20-17 04:49 AM - Post#240714    
    In response to gokinsmen

Wow. Just like the FSU thriller from a few years ago, I can't watch the best game of the year. Hope there's a replay somewhere. Sounds like the Tigers followed the formula of doubling down low and USC indeed did not have that many assists.

Box score standouts: Nearly equal shooting and rebounding percentages, but PU with way more trey attempts and more makes, and PU with eight more FTAs and FT makes. Much was muchly efficient out there and stuffed the scoresheet. Bell with 9 assists and 5 steals is huge. Cannady not shooting great but still effective with all those FTs. Stephens also efficient and prolific.

Huge win, and very nice to see that the coalescing good play on both ends shown against Monmouth and then against Cal Poly was not a mirage. If they can further gel and get pieces like Gladson and Morales back, I can see some Ivy dominance. No Aririguzoh, no LeBlanc, and of course no Morales or Gladson in this game--I think this team ought to have enough depth for the Ivy season.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.292 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 12:01 PM